The Ora bike goggle has been created to meet the precise needs and demands of modern mountain bikers. The Ora has been created to optimize a riders field of vision and the has been created to fit seamlessly with POC’s helmet collection, in particular the Tectal and Coron. The Ora has a neutral tint lens, from industry leaders, Carl Zeiss, which offers the best vision in variable conditions and across different shade environments e.g. riding into, or out of forest sections. To meet the demands of modern Enduro riders the goggle has also been created with no vent foam in order to maximse ventilation for riders who require maximized airflow. The unique design, coupled with details such as a flexible frame and adjustable strap ensure the goggle stays precisely in place. The ability to exchange lenses quickly and easily ensures the Ora is a goggle for all needs.
Features of the POC Ora Goggle
- Cylindrical lensGives a clear, undistorted view.
- Large field of viewThe wide lens gives exceptional peripheral vision.
- Neutral light lensA light grey lens from Zeiss is suited to riding in different conditions as light levels.
- Interchangeable lensThe lens can easily be removed and swapped.
- Triple-layer face foamGives a soft and comfortable fit against the face.
- Malleable frameThe soft frame adapts to different face shapes.
- Ventilated frameMinimizes fogging.
- Adjustable strapThe broad strap can be easily adjusted for a secure fit against a helmet.
There are no reviews yet.