A single garment for every situation
The Merino Zip hooded jacket is designed for versatility.
Whether skiing, biking or in everyday situations, the POC hooded jacket is made of a merino wool blend that keeps you warm and provides comfort and functionality in equal measure. The merino wool blend provides exceptional insulation, moisture management and odor control.
A brushed terry finish on the inside increases warmth and comfort, while seamless underarms provide optimal freedom of movement in any situation. Useful details include a concealed back zipper pocket for secure card storage, long sleeves with thumbholes, and two zippered hand pockets.
Thoughtfully placed reflective details enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
Features of the
Merino Zip hooded jacket
- Brushed interior
- Optimized freedom of movement
- Secure pockets
- Reflective details
- Mulesing-free merino wool blend provides exceptional insulation, moisture management and odor control
- A straight fit with slim sleeves and seamless underarms provides optimal freedom of movement.
- The close-fitting hood is lined with a merino wool-Tencel™ blend
- Thumbholes in sleeves For a secure fit and extra warmth on wrists and hands
- Two zippered hand pockets and a hidden zippered pocket for cards provide secure storage for small items
- Reflective hanging loop on the outside of the neck
- Two-way front zipper
- Reflective POC badge on lower back
- Woven POC lettering on front left shoulder
Material Outer material: 52% wool, 43% polyester, 5% elastaneInsert: 52% wool, 48% lyocell
There are no reviews yet.