Very lightweight vest to protect against wind, splashing water and light showers.
The vest’s two-way stretch polyamide fabric is treated with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment to keep out splashing water and light showers.
The inner collar and back panel are made of a very lightweight mesh fabric that provides both comfort and function, and offers excellent ventilation. A full-length two-way YKK zipper makes it easy to control ventilation and access the jersey pockets underneath while riding.
Features of the
POC Enthral women’s vest
- Lightweight material folds easily so the jacket can be stowed in its own pocket and easily carried in a jersey pocket.
- Weather protection: the stretchy, softly woven fabric provides exceptional wind protection, while a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment protects against light showers and road spray.
- Full-length two-way zipper allows easy ventilation control and facilitates access to jersey pockets
- A close fit over the shoulders minimizes fabric movement and wind blocking.
- Open slits in the armpits for better air circulation and ventilation
- Mesh lined collar improves comfort at the neck.
- Reflective logos make it easier for others to see the rider in low light conditions.
- Elasticated bottom hem provides a secure, comfortable fit.
Material 60% polyamide, 40% polyurethane
There are no reviews yet.