A single garment for every situation
Whether skiing, biking, or in everyday situations, the merino wool blend keeps you warm and comfortable.
Equally suited for active outings as it is for everyday wear around town, this women’s merino hoodie provides exceptional warmth in a lightweight package.
The natural moisture-regulating properties of merino wool wick sweat away from your body, keeping you dry. The wool’s natural anti-odor properties keep the garment smelling fresh longer, making it an ideal travel item.
A brushed terry finish on the inside increases warmth and comfort, while seamless underarms ensure optimal freedom of movement in any situation. Long sleeves with thumbholes keep wrists warm.
A kangaroo pocket on the front and a concealed zippered map pocket on the back are also featured. Small reflective details help keep you more visible to others.
Features of the
POC Merino hooded sweatshirt
- Merino wool blend for exceptional insulation, moisture management and odor control
- Brushed interior
- Optimized freedom of movement
- Secure pockets
- Reflective details
- Close-fitting hood is lined with a merino wool-Tencel™ blend
- Thumbholes in sleeves For a secure fit and extra warmth on wrists and hands
- Two zippered hand pockets and a hidden zippered pocket for cards provide secure storage for small items.
- Reflective hanging loop on the outside of the neck
- Reflective POC badge on lower back
- Woven POC lettering on front left shoulder
Material Outer material: 52% wool, 43% polyester, 5% elastaneInsert: 52% wool, 48% lyocell
There are no reviews yet.