The POC Devour Glasses is a hybrid of goggle and sunglasses that offers an optimal field of view and excellent protection. It combines the function of goggles with the freedom and flexibility of sunglasses, and combines seamlessly with the Kortal helmet. An adjustable nose pad and fully adjustable temples, also adjustable in length, guarantee a secure, comfortable fit. The frame is designed for maximum peripheral field of vision and the lens with Clarity technology ensures clear vision on the trails. It also ensures full UV protection (UV 400). The water-repellent Ri-Pel coating protects against dirt, oil and water and a scratch-resistant coating ensures always clear vision.
The lens is easy to replace and a clear replacement lens is included, making it effortless to adapt the sunglasses to different conditions.
Features of the POC Devour Glasses
- Complete UV Protection (UV400) The sunglasses give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Adjustable nose piece A soft, adjustable nose piece in grippy rubber makes it easy to find a secure fit.
- Adjustable temples (length and grip)The length and grip of the temples can easily be adjusted for a personalised fit on any head shape.
- Clarity lensClarity lens technology, developed in partnership with Carl Zeiss, gives optimum control of the color spectrum for unparalleled vision on the trails.
- Ri-Pel anti-dirt and -water treatment The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- Anti-scratch treatment An anti-scratch treatment reduces the risk of surface damage for clearer vision
- Shaped for exceptional field of viewThe lens shape ensures your field of view is as large as possible, so you can see potential dangers and react in time.
- Interchangeable lensIt’s easy to swap lenses for riding in different light conditions.
- InclusiveComes with an extra lens (clear)
- Soft carrying pouchThe pouch can also be used as a polishing cloth.
There are no reviews yet.