Experience the combination of performance, functionality and comfort with this eco-friendly enduro tee. An eco-friendly choice for intense warm weather riding. Made from recycled materials, this tee features excellent moisture management to keep you comfortably dry as you push your limits. The jersey offers you complete freedom of movement thanks to a regular fit with generous raglan sleeves that follow your every move. In addition, you can comfortably wear your protective gear underneath. In the small, secure map pocket you can store your lift ticket for a day at the bike park.
Highlights of the
POC Reform Enduro jersey
- Recycled materials
- Quick drying, high moisture wicking material
- Fits over protective gear
- Discreet map pocket
Details of the
POC Reform Enduro Tee Shirt
- Recycledmaterials: the shirt is made of recycled polyester with a fabric density of 220 g/m²
- Quick drying: The shirt has excellent moisture management and dries quickly
- Fits over protective gear: The regular fit leaves room for back protector and elbow pads
- Secure map pocket: The small zippered pocket at the bottom of the left side seam is ideal for a lift ticket or energy bar
- Raglan sleeves: The raglan sleeves guarantee optimal freedom of movement
Material 92% polyester, 8% elastane
There are no reviews yet.