The Omne Air Resistance SPIN is the helmet to inspire and protect all cyclists and has been designed for multipurpose use, equally at home on the daily urban commute as the local MTB trails. Created with the optimal blend of function and form and built from award winning technologies and innovations, it is the helmet designed to provide improved safety for cyclists, be it on the road or trails. The Omne Air Resistance SPIN has been developed for enhanced safety, the core of which is an optimized EPS density for crash protection. However, the helmet also features a slimmer profile thanks to the precise depth in core parts of the liner and the optimal coverage of the helmet shell. The frontal zone ventilation ports, a semi-shell construction and the removable peak contribute to a helmet that strikes the perfect balance for all riders in all conditions. Created from POC’s experience and safety mission, the Omne Air Resistance SPIN is developed with the whole helmet concept at the center of the design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet. SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is POC’s patent pending silicone pad technology system which uses innovative materials and design to complement POC’s whole helmet approach. In addition, a host of innovations and technologies, such as a 360° adjustment system, precision fit straps, optimized shape all go towards creating optimized cycling protection for all.
- Multi-purpose helmet equally at home on an urban commute and mtb trails
- Features POC’s patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN
- High performance EPS liner with optimized density to provide the ideal crash protection
- Optimized design and profile for a slimmer profile
- Includes a detachable peak
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Features a two-tone gloss and matt finish
There are no reviews yet.