Enduro riders require a variety of features in their apparel, which can equally manage the demands of racing against the clock and long hot transfer sections. The Resistance W’s ¾ Jersey provides this and more. The Jersey has been designed for the riding position of a mountain biker, is extremely light and features mesh on the back and underarms for ventilation and comfort. The jersey fabric wicks moisture incredibly well and dries very quickly, yet it also offers crash protection and durability thanks to the Cordura® sleeves, which will support a rider when they need it most. The jersey has also been designed for use with a back protector and elbow pads.To support the very dynamic movements involved in Enduro racing or trail riding the fabric also includes stretch material which has been integrated throughout the jersey. To deal with the varying conditions during a day on the bike the jersey also features a half-length YKK Vislon Zip which allows riders the best comfort and airflow during hot days, climbs or long transfers during races.Enduro riders and racers have to carry most of their equipment and the jersey features rear pockets for nutrition, tools, extra clothing etc and which are kept firmly in place by an internal gaiter and elastic lining, providing the ideal balance or practicality and ride comfort.
Highlights of POC Resistance MTB Women’s 3/4 Jersey
- Specific mountain bike fit
- Tear-resistant Cordura® sleeves for durability and abrasion protection
- Body fabric with high breathability and wicking
- Mesh under armpits for increased ventilation and comfort
- Compatible with POC back and elbow protection
- Internal gaiter which holds back pockets close to body
- Two rear pockets for ride essentials
- Discreet and practical card pocket on the side
- Reflective label on shoulder
Weight supplement: manufacturer’s specs
Material 91% polyester, 9% elastane
There are no reviews yet.