With slightly longer sleeves than other jerseys from POC, the
The jersey is made of a blend of merino wool and polyester, which feels comfortable against the skin and provides excellent thermal regulation. The wool content also improves odor control and helps the jersey regulate moisture to keep you dry during every effort.
Designed for total functionality, the jersey features three open back pockets and a secure zippered pocket for a smartphone or other small valuables.
Reflective details make it easier to see in low-light conditions, and an emergency board that folds out of the left back pocket allows you to jot down important contact information for easy access by first responders at the scene of an accident.
Features of the
POC Muse Jersey
- A blend of merino wool, polyester and polyamide in a double knit causes the wool to hug the body for maximum comfort
- Good moisture and heat regulating capacity
- Three large open back pockets and one smaller zippered pocket
- Emergency information panel
- Elastic webbing with silicone print at hem for comfort and safety
- Details Rider visibility in low-light conditions is enhanced with reflective details on the collar, back pocket and bottom hem.
Material 73% polyester, 20% wool, 7% polyamide
There are no reviews yet.