The Resistance Pro DH Pant offers ideal protection and performance for riders who ride in a wide range of conditions and prefer to wear long pants rather than shorts.
- Special downhill pants with preformed cut
- Designed for use with knee protectors
- Reinforced hip and knee area
- Stretch nylon material gives the pants water-repellent properties
- Cordura® material makes the pants particularly resistant in the seat area
- Tight, bonded leg cuffs for optimal pedaling
- Zippered side pockets for storage and ventilation
- Velcro closure at the hips for an optimized fit
- Small key or map pocket above the buttocks
- Special inner pocket for cell phone
It has been equipped with various materials and technologies to ensure the best possible comfort and protection when downhill. Around the hips, the pants are made of a flexible double fabric and at the knees it has been reinforced to ensure even more safety and durability. The pre-shaped and tailored cut of the pants provides optimum comfort when pedaling even with protectors. The Resistance Pro DH Pant was equipped in the rear area with the resistant Cordura® fabric, which is extremely tear-resistant, robust and abrasion-resistant. The welded seams keep moisture and dirt outside. Two zippered pockets on the sides serve as storage space and at the same time as a ventilation option. Here you can also store a cell phone in a special zipper pocket. Keys or bank card find space in the back above the buttocks.
Material Main fabric: 91% polyamide, 9% elastaneKnee: 93% polyamide, 7% polyurethaneSeat: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
There are no reviews yet.